What To Know Before Coming For Your Appointment
Here is a little something to know about us before your appointment. This is not an exhaustive list but we just know as a bride/person in the modern world one does not have time to read long lists 🙂
- NB* The dresses in the shop are the actual dresses that are for sale. If you would prefer a reorder dress our Limerick store might be a better option for you 🙂
- NB* Our advice is to come open to the possibility of choosing your dress on the day as we have just one of each dress.
- Our dresses are priced €300-€1000 which is up to 80% off their RRP.
- A small deposit of €200 will secure your dress meaning it is removed from the rail and cannot be bought by anyone else (provided full payment is made within agreed time).
- We want to keep our dresses clean for you and other brides so please avoiding wearing tan and makeup on your neck.
- As ugly as you may think they are, it is a good idea to wear highrise seamless underwear and a nude bra for your appointment.
- Our stock turns over regularly, therefore dresses advertised on our website/social media may no longer be available. We do our best to keep our website/social media updated in this regard however.
- Please give at least 24 hours notice by text if you cannot make your appointment.
- Have a great time 🙂